What is the background to this course?
Over the last 15 years or so there have been several developments relating to the practice of searching for missing persons, for example:
- the use of small search groups
- Critical Separation and purposeful wandering
- the use of Missing Person Behaviour information
- ideas from the psychology of perception
- application of the Six-Step Process as a management tool
This course attempts to draw together these and many more topics that relate to what the searcher in the field does and how well they do it.